Morning Scratch reporter, Living section
Our new Morning Scratch facility is finally coming together nicely. Bogdan has his reporting areas set up, and the investors even moved in a few things of their own. Now it's time for the garage conversion to a cat room made in cat heaven.
I've hired a Cat Living Space specialist to design an area the three of us cats can play in, sleep in and puke in. That's right: The space must have toys and cat trees, plenty of comfy sleeping spots and be easy to clean. (Let's be honest here, we ALL get hairballs.)
Here are thirteen things I'm requesting from the Cat Living Space specialist.
1. Ergonomic bowls.
2. A cardboard box for each of us, complete with windows and mailboxes. Oh, and a tunnel box like Skeezix used to have.
3. Perches at every window.
4. A condo, with three levels - one level for each of us.
5. A painted mural on the main wall (ideally one of me showing my great beauty).
6. An armoire for my hair pieces, Kat 3's clothes and Bogdan's GQ-inspired outfits for work.
9. Privacy screens for the bathroom.
10. Automatic Tem-tay-shun dispenser.
11. Catnip plants.
12. A cork board on which I can hang pictures of all our friends.
13. Oh, and anything I think of at any time, ever.