Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Morning Scratch editor
Mu Shue Pooh King was one of the very first Morning Scratch readers. We don't want him to go.
Here are 13 of our favorite Mu Shue Pooh King quotes, in no particular order, as chosen by reporter Katrina (Kat 3).
1. I am not going to the moon. But I sure thought of sending Lilly to the moon.
2. It is furry manly to just lay in the grass.
3. Tem-tay-tions of cours.
4. Hi Gorge. My name Is Mu shue it nice to eat oppps I ment Meet you.
5. We should not have to wait for a special day to hug.
6. Why if they made chinken flviored cat nip??
7. As I said it a hard job but some kitt had to do it.
8. It is Proper toe edict to just let them hang out.
9. I might have a slight catnip probelm.
10. Every king needs Bling.
11. I want to see my mama when every i want not on her chocies. WHEN I MEWO MAMA YOU GO FIND HER
12. When your sister is not feeling good it very manly to cuddly with her Hello Kitty.
13. Frary thankful to have Great CB Freinds. Thank you for every thing !!!!!!
No, Thank you Mu Shue! You have been a wonderful friend.
P.S. The first 10 were part of a Top 10 Kat 3 wrote for a special edition of The Morning Scratch we sent to Mu Shue. You can see the special edition hanging in Mama Laura's apartment in this post: http://mushue.blogspot.com/2008/06/faviort-parts-of-new-partment.html
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Thirteen nip dishes to help you celebrate the Fourth of July.
1. Nip and Chips (an old Kat 3 family recipe)
2. Barbecued nipsteak
3. Stinky goodness with nip garnish (a Bogdan favorite)
4. Sloppy nip-dogs
6. Nip-weiser (home-brewed)
8. Nip-stuffed grape leaves
9. Vishus Deer nip burgers (A must-have!)
10. Nip salad (a family favorite)
11. Nip-flavored stinky juice (You know, that juice that's in the stinky goodness. Nom! Nom!)
12. Nip on the cob
13. ANYTHING with nip!! I'll eat it!!! I'll eat it!!!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
"Big Sur, Monterey County -- Stoked by dry air and dead oaks, a 55,820-acre fire drove residents and visitors today from one of the most fabled stretches of the California coast, Big Sur.
A mandatory 7 p.m. evacuation closed 25 miles of coastline along Highway 1, including the town of Big Sur and such well-known visitor destinations as the Nepenthe restaurant, the Ventana and Post Ranch inns and four state parks.
Lightning sparked the blaze dubbed the Basin Complex Fire on June 21, and 17 structures have been destroyed since and another 1,277 were threatened tonight. Ominously, the fire remains just 3 percent contained despite the best effort of more than 1,600 firefighting personnel assisted by helicopters and air tankers."Read more at: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/07/02/BATQ11J9AR.DTL&feed=rss.news