By Kat 3, Morning Scratch reporter
Thirteen nip dishes to help you celebrate the Fourth of July.
1. Nip and Chips (an old Kat 3 family recipe)
2. Barbecued nipsteak
3. Stinky goodness with nip garnish (a Bogdan favorite)
4. Sloppy nip-dogs
6. Nip-weiser (home-brewed)
8. Nip-stuffed grape leaves
9. Vishus Deer nip burgers (A must-have!)
10. Nip salad (a family favorite)
11. Nip-flavored stinky juice (You know, that juice that's in the stinky goodness. Nom! Nom!)
12. Nip on the cob
13. ANYTHING with nip!! I'll eat it!!! I'll eat it!!!!