Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bring Your Kat 3 to Work Day

"First thing I did when I got to the office was check the calendar to see what I had to do for the day."

By Kat 3
Morning Scratch reporter

Now that Mom has a new job, I get to go to work with her sometimes. Yup! And only ME. Bogdan has a bad reputation, so he doesn't get to go. He might get fired for scratching someone. And Sara would probably hide in cabinets and mess up the files. And Jeff has stinky poo. But me? ME? I'm purrfect for the job!!

"Mom even gave me my own office space."

"Look how fast I work! I'm blurry I work so fast ... putting all the pens away ... on the floor! I'm a good office assistant."

"I got two 15-minute breaks, so it was good I brought some toys with me. I think this is a good paying job because I was getting Temptations - even on break time!"

"Later in the day I had a meeting with one of my Mom's co-workers. I had to talk to her about her closed-blinds policy."

"It took some doing, but I persuaded her to open the blinds. See? Now it's time for a nap after all that work."

13 comments:

Parker said...

Kat 3, I see you are all about the buisness!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, we neffur got to go to work wif our mommy! Speedy went to daddies work once and stayed in da bosses office...in a DOG crate! Yoo and yoor mommy are lucky to get to spend time working together.

Daisy said...

It looks like you had a very hard day at the office!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

kat, yoo are so lucky yoo git to go to mr. werk wif yor mommie. i wish i cood go to werk wif my mommie

Anonymous said...

Do you get to go in with her all of the time now? That is so cool. ~Fiona Bun

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Kat 3... you gots a furry goods job dehr...

n Mawmee wants ta kiss your cute nosie.

Tanks fur stopin by on Mawmees annifursaree!

Bootsie Woo n Katie Too n Usns...

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl

ACT said...

Oh Kat 3, you should ask for a pay rise!

Kellykat said...

Wow! What a busy day you had. I think that company is lucky to have you as an assistant. What big projects do you have coming up?
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

Anonymous said...

you work harder than i do! :-)

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you work very hard. i'm sure you took a long nap after that day! it is so nice you get to go to work with your mommy!

you're a smart kitty to get such a huge responsibility.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

whoa-yoo have a nine2five kat 3. We've nevir met a cat with a reel nine2five. Yoo probublie come home to a hot troffycat evary nite!

Anonymous said...

GrandmaK said... Pop and I are so proud of all of our grandkritters, especially KAT3 who assists mommy at the office. When Grandma comes to visit I will bring you an eco-friendly tote bag so you can carry your office needs in style. Keep up the good work.