Morning Scratch editor
13 reasons I haven't been doing my reporting ...
1. Jeff is distracting. He follows me everywhere! It's hard to write or report when somecat is looking over your shoulder.
2. We got a new GIGANTIC 8-FOOT cat tree. I had to test it out -- thoroughly. That takes time.
3. I rather eat my vishus deer.
4. Jack from next door has been hanging out on my porch a lot. Therefore I must assert my position by patrolling in the window, and hissing when needed.
5. It's extremely distracting when Jeff and Kat 3 "play."
6. Have I mentioned that grandpop made me a catwalk, and that I must use it daily? It gives me great perspective for hunting! (I hunt Jeff for fun. Don't worry. He doesn't mind.)
7. Temp-tay-sons, first! Reporting, second!
8. "I forget what 8 was for."
9. It's better to sleep and eat than do anything else!
10. This is NOT a good reason, but a reason none-the-less: The typist has been busy with work and volunteer activities. Not acceptable. I should start looking for a new typist.
11. But my typist is my investor. Well, I guess I should also start looking for a new investor. And, yes, this is a reason I'm not reporting.
12. I like to do nothing. Often.
13. Because, I'm busy doing other things. Why you bugging me about this??