Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rockin' Wednesday

Ah. Finally. Relaxation. I've got all I need: a couch, a catnip toy (thanks, Scooter!) and a snuggle (Thanks DKM, Sophia and the Buns!).
By Bogdan
Morning Scratch editor

We have a lot to share (secret paws gifts, new toys, new adventures, etc.), and we have a lot of catching up to do with everyone! We hope that today will mark the beginning of semi-regularly published Morning Scratch papers once again. The Investor will no longer be doing as much overtime at her "real job," and the Man and the lawyer helping with our house problems are making some progress. (I say: What house issues? The couch and windows seem just fine to me!) I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by and hung out, even when we haven't been around. Come by, any time.

Now for ...

We Rock!
I was tagged FOUR times for the Rockin' Boy Blogger Award. I am honored!
CEO Rocky of Artsy Catsy tagged me because I write real news. (Hear that, Investor?)
Ben Fuzz (Suzanne's awesome brother) and Karl (a very fashionable cat of The Cat Realm) tagged me, too.
And lastly, but not leastly, Caesar tagged me and said I was "poopular" AND snazzy! Wow!

Thanks so much, guys!
------------------------------------------------
Now, for Sara and Kat 3 ...
I'm enjoying my time in the house, too! I even got some "snuggle" time.
Sara: The lovely Anastasia of The Cat Realm nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award! I'm honored.
Kat 3: Teehee! And my good friend Prinnie said I was feisty (not feast-y??) and smart!! Yay! So I got an award, too.

I am relaxin' inside MY house, too. Woohoo! Is there couch service here? I would like some Whisker Lickin's please, Mom. Service, please!!!
Thank you for our awards, Anastasia and Prinnie!
------------------------------------------------
Bogdan: Because we are so very far behind in our nominations, we thought together we would nominate five kitties for awards. Here goes:
Archi, the bun, for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. We recently discovered her blog through Fiona and Orlando Bun. She's cool!!
Luke, for the Rockin' Boy Blogger Award. He's one of my buddies on Catster. He started a blog, and I wished he blogged more. He has awesome adventures, such as lying deep in laundry baskets and climbing ladders. Cool, eh?
Honey P, for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Even though we know she was already nominated, we never go a day without checking in on one of our longtime Internet friends. (Plus, she lives in Sacra-tomato!)
Tyler, for the Rockin' Boy Blogger Award. He's the ManCat of his household (just like me).
Monkey, for the Rockin' Boy Blogger Award. He's cr-a-zy! It's awesome.

8 comments:

Daisy said...

It is so great to hear from you all again! I missed my Morning Scratch! I am glad that things are starting to get back on track for you. You deserve some relaxation! And congratulations on your award, you Rock!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay! You're back...

Samantha & Mom said...

So glad you guts are back!! Just started reading when you went on hiatus!! Cool!
Your FL connection,
Samantha & Tigger

Tara said...

Welcome back! I really missed you!

Guess what? Scraps is opening up near our mountain house as well!

Tara

Honey P. Sunshine said...

such lovely photos of all 3 of you

monkeybunkey said...

You're the bestest bogdan!

Thanks

Zinger said...

hey there! thanks for the nom and it definitely is great to hear you're back and things are settlin' down.

Findlay Furs said...

Me? An award? Me?
Bogdan you are pawsome!