Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition 5 (To-do list)

Catnip gift from Scooter.

By Bogdan
Morning Scratch editor
with contributions from Sara and Kat 3, Morning Scratch reporters

We have so much to say and do because we were away for sooooo long, so this Thursday Thirteen will be: "Thirteen Things We Want to Say and Do."

1. Say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY P. SUNSHINE!!
• • •
2. Do: Open gifts. We would like to thank our Secret Paws, who sent us gifts, which we can't open, because the Investor is keeping them to herself. She keeps saying, "Maybe tomorrow we'll have lots of time to open gifts and take lots of photos." Well, tomorrow is here! I'm going to write a scathing editorial about this unacceptable treatment.
Our awesome Secret Paws are:
Samantha for Sara
Miles Meezer for Kat 3
Bebe from Hawaii for me, Bogdan
• • •
3. Say, "Happy Secret Paws!" to the cats we sent gifts to. I sent gifts to Lilly Lu and Iris; Kat 3 sent gifts to Mu Shue Pooh; and Sara sent gifts to Monte. Monte already put up a photo show. Thanks, Monte!
• • •
4. Do: Learn how to make slide shows like Monte's so we can share photos that way.
• • •
5. Do: Visit everyone! Even though we are back to blogging, we haven't yet had time to visit.
• • •
6. Say: Keep voting in the Whisker Wednesday SMACKDOWN!
• • •
7. Do: Prepare for Oliver's first birthday bash on Catster.
• • •
8. Do: PINK hair. Anastasia at The Cat Realm dared us... and we can't turn down a dare! Here we are:
• • •
9. Do: Develop a device that glues the Investor to her chair/couch so that she can type an edition for us all at once instead of on and off over a period of several hours.
• • •
10. Do: Help the Investor make stupid sock creatures into catnip monsters that we and our friends can destroy!!
• • •
11. Do: "Five Things Meme." I — Bogdan — was tagged by Karl to do this meme. Here goes.

What were you doing 10 years ago? Was that before I had cat sisters? Yes? Well, because it was before my sisters ... But what do you mean? I wasn't alive yet?? Hm, I'm sure that though I don't remember what state of bliss I was in, I'm sure it was bliss.

What were you doing a year ago? I was in a different, smaller Morning Scratch facility that didn't have nearly as many windows from which to report.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Whisker Lickin's
2. Happy Hips
3. Tomatoes
4. Potatoes
5. Whisker Lickin's

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics
1. "It Was a Good Day" by Ice Cube
2. "It Was a Good Day" by MC Bogdan
3. "Touch the Sky" by Kayne West
4. "Passin' Me By" by The Pharcyde
5. "Livin' Astro" by Kool Keith

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Buy property for and start a cat sanctuary
2. Buy Sara and Kat 3 their own Morning Scratch facility
3. Buy land to grow my own catnip
4. Donate money to lots of charities
5. Put money toward development of a more-potent catnip

5 bad habits
1. Scratching Kat 3
2. Hissing at Sara
3. Biting the Investor
4. Attacking the Investor's and the Man's feet
5. Generally, being moody

5 things I enjoy doing
1. Sleeping
2. Getting high on catnip
3. Kicking Sara or Kat 3 out of their sleep spots, so I could lie there -- but only for a moment. (I guess that could go under bad habits, too)
4. Looking out the windows
5. Doing any of my "bad habits"

5 things I will never wear again
1. Pink hair
2. Bunny ears from an Easter photo shoot two years ago
3. I can't think of anything else I wouldn't wear that I've already worn. I like my reporter hat.

5 favorite toys
1. Catnip toy from Scooter (See top picture)
2. Molasses chew toys that were for ferret Fiona
3. Put catnip on it; it will be my favorite toy.
4. Human feet under blankets
5. Computers

I TAG THESE FIVE CATS:
1. + 2. + 3.: Zippy, Sadie and Speedy
4. + 5.: Fiona and Ali

• • •
BACK TO THURSDAY THIRTEEN
12. Do: I - Bogdan - was nominated by Caesar for a Schmoozer Award, but I need a nap! I'll work on that edition tomorrow. This is only a "to-do list" ... I never said we'd do it all right now!
• • •
13. Say: A big THANK YOU for welcoming us back! We are happy to see you all again.

12 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we'z glad yoor back! We'll hafta work on our meme as soon as mom can type fur us.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha Sara, love the pink do! thank you all for your birthday wishes!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

yep, this was a long postie. We did not know that you could type so much information. We had to remember to breathe ....

We are glad you are back and we hope your new facility is fully functional and safe for habitation.
Lots of big changes at your place. wE have been praying for all of you

<3 Prinnie

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hi this be Lilly LU here mama got a second job and she been working long hours moveing humion food and ice cream and she not had time to do a fashion shoot Hopely tonight she will


Lilly lu

The M's said...

Almost had to take a nap during the reading of this post, it was a long one. Hope you have a wonderful Friday.

Karen Jo said...

You have quite a to-do list. That's a really neat catnip toy in the picture. I hope the new facility meets all of your needs and is fully habitable now.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Welcome back! Good luck with all the items on your to-do list. You all look great in the pink wig!

Daisy said...

You all are very very busy! And you look so cute in the pink wig. Even Fiona the ferret wore the wig! Taking a dare is fun.

Parker said...

What a great post, I am so happy you are back at it!

Around Your Wrist said...

you're sure busy there! or at least you plan to busy. (mol)

benjamin

mom wants to know how sara is.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha fiona!!! nice wig

The Cat Realm said...

That was great Bogdan! First of all: you all look smashing in the pink wig and I do not know how you did it but each and every one of you gives the wig a totally different look!
Secondly: thanks for sharing all that information! Anastasia will be delighted to hear that you bite too sometimes. She loves biting! Not hard, just as an educational tool for the staff!
And you really seem to dig catnip! When is your birthday? I could send you some FRESH nip cause we have a big patch in front of the house! (See WW June 20 at our blog)
And there is a button for everybody who accepted the IDYA pink wig at
http://idareyouall.blogspot.com/
Yours truly
Karl