Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm a Winner Wednesday

"What? What? I won TWO prizes?" Bogdan said.


LOCAL CAT IS VICTORIOUS

By Bogdan, editor
Reporter Kat 3 contributed to this report

Cat of the Household Bogdan, the editor of The Morning Scratch, emerged Wednesday a winner.
Before this time, his winnerability was in question, as he had never won anything before.
Bogdan won the "Where in the World is DKM?" contest on the Diva Kitty & the Fluffies blog by successfully guessing DKM was in Sparks, Nev. He will receive a kitty goodie bag.
Also, he received Honorable Mention in the Friends of Skeezix "How I Got My Name" contest on Catster. He was given 20 Zealies for that honor.
"I guess it's just a Bogdan kind of day," Bogdan told Morning Scratch reporter Kat 3, who is assisting the editor in writing this story to diffuse any conflicts of interest that may arise by the winner, well, writing about himself winning.
"I'm quite surprised and honored. And I sure like winning, I'll tell you that much," Bogdan continued. "It's awfully nice of kitties and their people to hold contests and give away prizes."
Bogdan praised all entrants in both contests and spoke highly of the winners of the FOS contest, Ele' and Gimmie.
"They sure had good stories. And a sense of humor, to boot."
Bogdan also said he would like to thank Skeezix and DKM for holding exciting contests that he could win.

Bogdan's "How I Got My Name" entry:
I was named Bogdan by my rescuer after the musician Bogdan Raczynski. My investor, who is demanding I also call her Mom, kept the name because she says it makes me a Polish cat, and she's a quarter Polish. She also lets me eat human Polish food. Perogi, anyone?

13 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Isn't it just like da new guy to wind da contest! (we will add you to our bloggie roll anyhoo!) - Come and visit us sometime :)

Daisy said...

Woohoo! Congratulations to Bogdan. I am very proud of you. You should never doubt yer winnerability again. And those were both very fun contests to watch.

ACT said...

Hey Bogdan - that is also a Purrlitzer deserving article!

sammawow said...

Bogdan, you definitely have winnerability! And that is a terrific picture of you, looking very humble winning 2 contests!

Congratulations and Purrrrs,
China Cat & Willow

Honey P. Sunshine said...

my meowmie loves perogi, with butter, onions and sour cream, oh yeah and ground pepper.

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations Bogdan! I love your name. I have a human friend named Bogdan, but he's from Romania.

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations Bogdan! I love your name. I have a human friend named Bogdan, but he's from Romania.

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations Bogdan! I love your name. I have a human friend named Bogdan, but he's from Romania.

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations Bogdan! I love your name. I have a human friend named Bogdan, but he's from Romania.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer bogdan,
congratulashunz on winnin not one ... but two contestz! verree impressiv!
luv--yer grate frend--jimmy oleson

Unknown said...

you are a celebrity now!!! i'm getting to know so many famous cats!!!

Anonymous said...

sometimes... winnerability can be changed and then not only are you a double winner... but you are a very cute and smart double winner.

Yay, congratulations!!!!

Spoiler said...

Congratulations! And yes, I'll take a perogi. And a black coffee.