By Kat 3
The Morning Scratch
My very good friend eve tagged me for this after my brother Bogdan tagged her. Mom just now told me. All this time, I've been down here at the Cat House Hotel wondering when I'd be tagged after both Bogdan and Sara got to do their lists! And here I was ... tagged all along.
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about herself. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment/pawmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary/blog.
Here are seven sorta little-known facts about me, Kat 3. (P.S. Click here for some more things about me that I shared in March.)
1. I like to give the bitey. Often.
2. I am a private kitty when I do my private things. If Mom or Bogdan or anyone come into the litterbox room, I get nervous. Sometimes I'm already doing you-know-what, and I try to hurry up ... then I run away really fast without covering! I hate, hate, hate when I get walked in on!!
3. I greet everyone. Even dogs. I like saying hello to our stray and neighbor cats through the screens. I don't want them to go away.
4. I eat anything and everything. Maybe this fact isn't little-known, but it's a very important fact. I attempt to eat everything - even if it's a fuzzy on the floor. I will try to eat it.
5. I'm being leashed trained so that I can go places, such as local pet stores and Grandma's house. Maybe I'll even get to go to Mom's work! She wants to start Bring Your Cat to Work Day.
6. I clean up my toys when I am ready to sleep. I pick them up and put them in my bed or near my snuggle sack. I like them near me.
7. I will find playtime anywhere. Everything is a toy!!! As jeter harris would say, "Life iz grate!" and I'll add: "And made for lots of playing."
1. Miss Peach
2. + 3. Fiona and Ali
4. + 5. Lucky and Juno
6. Baby Mao
7. YOU, if you haven't done this meme yet.